Catamaran Marina is situated on the North side of Falmouth Harbour, right in the heart of Caribbean yachting. The hustle and bustle of English Harbour is just a stone's throw away, but is far enough for a quiet 'far from the madding crowd' atmosphere.
With our recently extended docks we have a total of over 60 berths, both stern to and along side with a maximum length of 200 ft and 14 ft draft.
- Electricity (110v, 220v and 380v three phase)
- Wi-Fi zone
- Diesel fuel (both regular and duty free)
- Garbage disposal
- Storage lockers
- Fully stocked chandlery
- Restaurant / Bar
- 14-room hotel
- 24-hour security, by way of cameras and guards
Winter Stern To Rate (Nov 1 - May 31)
|Daily||$1.25 per ft. per day|
|Monthly||$0.90 per ft. per day|
Summer Stern To Rate (Jun 1 - Oct 31)
|Daily||$0.60 per ft. per day|
|Monthly||$0.40 per ft. per day|
|Electricity||$0.55 per kW|
|Water||$0.15 per gal.
$0.04 per liter
- All prices in $USD currency
- Alongside Rates Are Double
- Minimum Length - 35 ft.
- Multi-hulls 50% Surcharge
- Docking fees must be paid in advance
- Check out time is 12:00 noon
- Proprietor: Cap. Hugh R.M. Bailey M.B.E
- We accept Visa & Master Card